yes Kabrita formulas are specially developed to meet the nutritional needs of your child. Goat's milk is the main ingredient, to which all other ingredients are added to offer a complete and modern formula of infant formula.
The formulations used in cow's milk formulas are distinctive, however, only Kabrita combines this formula with the natural benefits of goat's milk. Goat's milk has a number of unique properties that make it an excellent basis for infant nutrition:
- It is naturally easy to digest (due to the unique combination of fat and protein)
- It is naturally rich in important nutrients such as calcium and vitamin A, and has a high content of vital iron.
- It has a delicious mild taste
Kabrita products are the only goat milk products that feature a modern formula comparable to that used in premium cow's milk products.
- Kabrita contains additional whey proteins to ensure the correct amount of amino acids in the product. This also supports the advantage of easily digestible whey protein. The addition of whey proteins is nutritionally recommended by experts in the field and is subject to legislation in various countries of the world.
- Being inspired by mothers' milk, Kabrita contains our proprietary DigestX OPO (also known as beta-palmitate) fat blend. Breast milk is known to contain a high amount of beta-palmitate and contributes to a healthy delivery of the baby and calcium absorption at levels similar to breastfeeding.
- Kabrita products contain the omega-unsaturated fatty acids DHA and AA (Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids), which support the vision and brain development of infants. Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important structural components of the brain and retina.
- Kabrita contains the primary prebiotic fiber GOS, which has a positive effect on the bacterial composition in the gut by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria (Bifido- and lactobacilli).
Thanks to this unique combination of the modern formula and the natural benefits of easy-to-digest goat's milk, you can rest assured that your little one is getting all the nutrients they need in a balanced way.
Yes, Kabrita infant and toddler milk contains lactose. If your child is lactose intolerant, he will need lactose-free food products. However, true lactose intolerance (lactase deficiency) is a very rare condition among infants and young children, so be sure to consult your doctor to examine the child and confirm this condition.
Yes, goat milk is naturally easy to digest and contains less allergenic proteins, so it is a suitable alternative to start with after a milk-free period. In countries like Russia, the procedure for using goat's milk is to stop consuming the milk for a while before starting to eat it.
Please always consult your physician if you are considering using goat's milk after a milk-free period due to severe allergies.
Close the can tightly with the plastic cap. Keep Kabrita in a cool, dry, and dark place (not in the refrigerator). After opening the package, Kabrita can be kept for 4 weeks.
Do not prepare milk more than an hour before you start feeding your baby. Throw away any food left in the bottle. In terms of hygiene, don't reheat the bottle later.
The difference between Kabrita 1 and 2 is mainly the protein-to-fat ratio. Kabrita 2 also contains a slightly different combination of vitamins and minerals. As a result, the feeding is better suited to the growth of your little one.