Savor every sip of this sweet and tangy Watermelon Strawberry Goat Milk Smoothie!
Thanks to Kabrimil, this smoothie is fortified with vitamins C, D, E and DHA. With its vibrant colors and invigorating flavors, it's a surefire way to nurture your child and quench their thirst. A refreshing, and nutritious treat for your kids.
Let's get blending!
- 3 cups frozen watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 serving of Kabrimil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup packed fresh mint leaves
How to make Watermelon Strawberry Goat Milk Smoothies:
1. Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender: watermelon, strawberries, Kabrimil Goat Milk, honey, water, and mint.
2. Blend until smooth, adding more water as needed if the smoothie is too thick.
3. Taste and add additional honey if you'd like the smoothie sweeter.Enjoy immediately, with an additional spring of mint or basil as desired.